PRE-ORDER 48 Hour Flash Sale - Faceted Paprok Tourmalines and more.....
- PRE-ORDER: Faceted Sphene Stones - 150 ct Lot from Afghanistan R 12,420.00 ZAR
- PRE-ORDER: Faceted Mixed Colour Tourmaline Stones - Sold per 300 ct Lot from Paprok, Afghanistan R 33,120.00 ZAR
- PRE-ORDER: Rare Faceted Green Chalcedony - sold per 1000 ct Lot from Turkey R 12,420.00 ZAR
- PRE-ORDER: Faceted Topaz Natural Colour - 750 ct Lot from Northern Areas, Pakistan R 15,456.00 ZAR
- PRE-ORDER: Faceted Kyanite - 500 ct Lot from Maudagas Mine, Pakistan R 13,800.00 ZAR
- PRE-ORDER: Faceted Kunzite & Hiddenite - Sold per 500 ct Lot from Northern Areas, Pakistan R 6,900.00 ZAR
SHOP BY PRODUCT TYPE
SHOP BY MINERAL SPECIES
- Mineral Type - Anhydrite
- Mineral Type - Apatite
- Mineral Type - Blue Lace Agate
- Mineral Type - Celestite
- Mineral Type - Cobaltoen Dolomite / Salrose
- Mineral Type - Fluorite
- Mineral Type - Malachite
- Mineral Type - Mtorolite / Chrome Chrysoprase
- Mineral Type - Quartz - All
- Mineral Type - Quartz - Citrine
- Mineral Type - Rubelite
- Mineral Type - Septerye
- Mineral Type - Shattuckite
- Mineral type - Stichtite
- Mineral Type - Tigers Eye
We are a wholesaler of rocks, minerals, crystals & fossils.
If you make a living from selling minerals and crystals then we are your source for African stones from all over the central to Southern African region and Madagascar. We have a massive range and offer excellent wholesale prices. Being based in South Africa allows us to source directly from neighbouring African countries, and enables us to provide stock to you economically and efficiently. We have been supplying several hundred shops and rock businesses worldwide for two decades with a wide range of whatever new stone supplies come up, along with many unique and unusual pieces that come in and out.
We have a minimum order requirement of R3500 / 250 USD.
The R3500 / equivalent USD amount need not be ordered all at once on the same day and you can order and stockpile with us until you reach this amount. There are several reasons for the minimum order : firstly that we are bottom line wholesalers and our overhead expenses are equally the same when making up a small parcel of one item or making up a large order. The other reason for the minimum order is the fact that we are situated in South Africa and your freight costs for a small parcel under R3500 / equivalent USD amount (depending on the weight) would not necessarily be worth your while in mark-up for resale on a lesser amount.